Scan The Perimeter! (Nobody in! Nobody out!)

Monday, December 3, 2012

Message from the Baptismal Abyss

Whatever the smooth
interruption begs my heart
and the slogging beasts torture the flow from within
tearing windows in my soul 

Coping out, is the great mover 
and Equations not needed
Our heroine in flux
cheese and crackers tonight
and disease on the rise
with that indiscriminating Force pleading: 
"Change your course and dive like feather
you are under the cover of time
but pain is nukes...
duke em and rule again."
If I please...
but without you I am backwards pointless conundrum bones.

Cadence is illicit art for another time
Where the Smooth rides bitch...
and Soul rides shotgun 
with Heart behind the wheel

A gasp brought upon slowly is mere introspection
and its last laugh lies lazily 
abound the dark sea
clinging to energy for a savior 
and she sparkles when clutched pain free
free like unknown maritime depths 
where Evolution crumbles 
about face to her Truth
which scorns:
"Don't tempt me
in the calmest of moments
I choose the 10th string
and rest also 
with silky blanket
also romantic
a weekender on a country drive."
and the Aliens rejoice
but soon find little proof of gender, race, religion, sex.

Elysium is illicit art for another time
Where the Smooth picks dewy crisp brambles...
and Soul extracts honey from the hive
with Heart guzzling the crystal gulch.

When the monsters attack 
I become shopworn disgusting green goop 
stuck on the preface of communication
Slogging beasts skip my jugular
and Infinity's unborn child is being 
annihilated by my vice


No comments:

Post a Comment