Scan The Perimeter! (Nobody in! Nobody out!)

Monday, August 27, 2012

SAME OFFENSE SEMINAR: N****A Back Like That (Y* **N Back Like That)

The world is a monster

MTV is poison

Poisonous Monsters be comin' at me non-stop!

...but you don't get a skinny white boy back like that.

Ghostface Killah, is no doubt a "Monsta' Don"...Ironman, Supreme Clientele, and yes even as late as 2006's Fishscale he's been producing fantastic, top notch Hip-Hop.

Lucky again in the cosmic swirl, I was once a kid that hated rap...and then a post-adolescent hater who, in contrived hesitant inauthenticity, slandered "commonplace" LIKES and laudable pop art...and avoidance of tightly produced, hook-heavy hip-hop such as Ghostface Killah.

Lucky I am, because I was able to first listen to him in a world free from MTV.  I haven't watched MTV for a long time now.  I don't have cable anymore so I'm growing thankfully more distant from all of TV that isn't hand picked by a free thinking consciousness enabled greatly the decadent technology swallowing poisoning sea cucumber that is the Internet.  The time is the right time...and I'm able to listen to back like that the way it should be listened to: with headphones on while riding the New York subway to work.

Free of images.  Free on censorship.  Free from Capitalism.  Free.

Free I enjoy authentic art.

And now for your plausible foray into my world of Cows we got Cows! dyslexic verbing the nouns in retrospective waxing stations for the weak hearted, blood heavy bumper souls that occupy my expanding dark matter quite-sub-conscious consciousness.

Step 1 (tip number 1...LAST RESORT!)...
No, but for actual now:  STEP 1, if you have loved Ghostface, for any reason at any point other than the one I just described, X-out and go away for you are a cherished bumper soul.

Step 2 (Buzz A-2-D...don't be a moron)...
No, but for actual now: STEP 2: Watch this and listen w/ Headphones:

Step 3 (Lap 2! Ditty Kong Racing!)...
No, STEP 3: If you enjoyed that...listen again...you know you want to because it feels so good...and makes you feel larger than life...more than Radiohead's "Give Up the Ghost" can at this point in your soar...

Step 4 (TRL raped my soul!)...
Yes...NOW WATCH THIS AND FEEL THE PAIN THAT COULD'VE BEEN THAT I JUST HAD (maybe.....???????)  Censorship and $$$ fuck more often than Fame and $$$...I knew who Ghostface was, but I didn't come into contact with Censorship fucking him.  It's the raping of the true world...the raping of ALL...THE RAPE...and now for the RAPE: 


No comments:

Post a Comment